Fall Update on Network Initiatives
Date: October 11, 2018
The GTA Rehab Network is working with our members and the GTA LHINs at a regional level to develop and implement best practices and standardized processes and increase efficiencies across the system.
Our current initiatives include the following:
- Developing inter-organizational transfer of accountability (TOA) guidelines to support effective transitions and improve patient safety
- Identifying unmet need for outpatient rehab to support hospitals and LHINs in capacity planning for community-based rehab
- Addressing the needs of complex hip fracture/stroke patients through more streamlined care pathways
- Increasing consistency and standardization across levels of rehabilitative care by helping our members implement provincial definitions frameworks
- Optimizing rehabilitative care in member organizations
- Supporting knowledge exchange of best practices
Read a brief update on our progress to date.