Strengthening rehab and CCC bed capacity reporting
Date: November 6, 2023
The Network continues to provide data quality support and oversight to help ensure the accuracy of rehab and CCC bed capacity reports. This reporting initiative complements the current bed management dashboard of Ontario Health. Weekly qualitative bed capacity information, including the availability of specialty beds and the number of waitlisted referrals by programs and special needs, are tracked and analyzed on an ongoing basis. The resulting data is then shared in weekly reports to Ontario Health, as well as acute care and rehab directors of patient flow across the GTA, to help inform decision making and patient flow.
To further simplify the reporting process, this reporting initiative has been transferred to the SharePoint platform hosted by Ontario Health. The Network has received positive feedback regarding this change.
Participating Network members:
- Baycrest Health Sciences
- Michael Garron Hospital
- Runnymede Healthcare Centre
- Sinai Health System/Hennick Bridgepoint Hospital
- Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre/St John’s Rehab
- Toronto Grace Health Centre
- Unity Health Toronto/Providence Healthcare
- University Health Network/Toronto Rehab
- West Park Healthcare Centre