COVID-19 Rehab Resources
Rehabilitation will play an important role in supporting better outcomes for patients with COVID-19. The resources listed are provided to support rehab professionals, other clinicians and administrators as they provide and plan for care in this challenging and unprecedented time. Please note that some of the documents are consensus-based guidelines. As information regarding COVID-19 is changing rapidly, please take note of the date of publication and consider any recommendations within the context of more updated information that may be available. When there is doubt or contradiction, always defer to recommendations from provincial public health authorities.
If you have other resources to suggest that complement those listed, please contact us.
Additional information and clinical guidance on COVID-19 is available on the websites of professional associations and regulatory colleges of the various rehabilitation disciplines.
- Rehab Resources Specific to COVID-19 (Updated July 8, 2021)
- Post COVID-19 Condition (also known as Long-COVID) (Updated June 23, 2022)
- Rehab Policy/Planning Considerations for COVID-19 (Updated March 28, 2022)
- Virtual Rehab and COVID-19 (Updated July 8, 2021)
- Rehab in the ICU/Acute Care (Updated January 28, 2022)
- Post-COVID-19 Outpatient Rehab Referral/Pathway (Updated February 4, 2022)